The Wilson A2K Custom Glove is made from premium Pro Stock Select™ leather, hand-shaped three times longer than other gloves by expert craftsmen, and designed for an easy break-in and stable pocket. The iconic Double Palm Construction ensures maximum comfort and control, ideal for any serious baseball player.
Customize your Glove as easy as 1,2,3!
1. To order your Wilson A2K click on the "Customize" button to create your glove.
2. Search for your favourite model or search by position and filter by series A2K
- Once you have made all of your choices and followed all of the prompts, click "View Full Design Spec"
- Copy the "Glove ID # " beginning with 'GID'
- Paste it in the "Custom Glove GID #" field above the 'add to cart' button on this page.
3. Add to Cart
Complete your purchase including payment & shipping address at checkout. You will receive an order confirmation however *please note custom glove delivery time is 8-10 weeks.
- Please note pricing on Wilson.com website is in US Dollars.
- Canadian pricing for the Wilson A2K is $599.99
- *Delivery approx 8-10 weeks.
- Glove model ID# in cart must match the corresponding glove model price or order will be cancelled to be re-submitted. This order page is exclusively for A2K models.
- All Delivery Dates displayed on Wilson.com are United States specific and may not have the same timelines as delivery dates in Canada.
Wilson’s Baseball Glove Customizer allows you to create your very own custom baseball glove or custom softball glove. Sort by position to select the perfect custom baseball or softball glove for your spot on the diamond. Choose from their full selection of custom A2K or custom A2000 ball glove patterns, then use the baseball glove customizer to create the glove of your dreams. Pick out your preferred leather, or add SuperSkin to build a lightweight custom glove that can handle any weather conditions. Choose your laces, binding and stitching to create your one-of-a-kind custom gamer, then personalize your baseball glove by adding your own text and emblems. Finish crafting your custom glove by choosing your throwing hand and customizing features like the palm stamp, glove stiffness, binding type and glove fit.