This year, we're giving you a new take on a classic. The iconic A2000 DP15 is back with the classic Saddle Tan Pro Stock Leather colorway paired with Wilson Yellow logos in a new outlined format. This 11.5" infield pattern features Pedroia Fit, meaning the wrist opening is smaller and the finger stalls are both shorter and not as wide as traditional gloves. A shallow pocket and H-Web make this glove perfect for turning two.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Color: Saddle Tan