This year, we changed how we lace the Pro Laced Web on the A2000 D33, simplifying the look without changing the shape or function of the glove. This 11.75" pitcher's model's D-shaped palm design allows for grip changes and pitch concealment - two critical elements of effective pitching in today's game. A Vintage Tan and Copper Pro Stock Leather combination and all-new Bold Logos give the D33 a classic look suited for the modern era.
- Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- Pro Laced Closed Web