The glove is created in the 1786 style that has an 11.5" length and an I-Web. As well, the double-laced X's at the base of the I-Web, create a shallow pocket that will help speed up transfer times. With the glove being smaller at 11.5", it will be a perfect complement to any middle infielder. And if the 11.5" length meets your tastes at 3rd base, you could use it at the hot corner as well.
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 1786 Pattern - 11.5" Length & I-Web. Double-Lacing At Base Of Web Makes The Pocket Shallow. Breaks In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting - Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding - Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- SuperSkin Backing - Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- Designed To Fit An Adult-To-High School Sized Hand
- ComfortPro Lining - Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.