The 2021 5150 USSSA bat is made of 5150 Alloy - our most radically responsive, aerospace-grade alloy built for performance and durability which also makes it ultra-lightweight for faster swing speeds and enhanced trampoline for increased pop. The 2 3/4” big barrel design, creates a massive sweet spot, making contact easier than ever. This -10 drop weight bat is designed for players ages 12 and under looking to catch up to faster pitches and improve contact rates from the very first swing. This bat is fully approved for use in all USSSA Baseball sanctioned baseball leagues.
- DESIGNED WITH AN UPGRADED SWEET SPOT - the 5150 USSSA Baseball Youth Bat (-10) is perfect for any hitter looking to add more power and distance to their swing in addition to its vibrant lime green and black design
- INTENTIONALLY CRAFTED FOR ALL TYPES OF YOUTH BATTERS, this USA baseball bat is made of Rawlings' highly responsive, aerospace-grade alloy, the 5150 Alloy, that was specifically designed for optimal performance and durability at the plate
- EASY TO SWING thanks to ultra-lightweight bat construction - creates even faster bat speeds for young athletes
- QUICKER SWING SPEED AND LIGHTER FEEL, this bat was features a Hyper-Lite Speed Cap to help youth hitters get the bat through the swing zone even quicker
- ENHANCED POWER thanks to the large 2 3/4" Big Barrel design that helps players make contact easier and hit the ball even farther
- APPROVED FOR USE IN ALL USSSA BASEBALL SANCTIONED LEAGUES