New Balance's first low-cut umpire plate shoes, the MUL460v3 are designed for that extra look of authority with its high-gloss finish that is easy to clean while maintaining the comfort, breathability and traction you expect in an on-field athletic shoe.
The redesigned floating instep guard provides advanced features. First, it provides maximum protection where you need it most, on the inside of your feet, without the extra bulk on the outside where you don't. Second, it "releases" from the top making it easier to take on and off and to lace your shoelaces. Third, there is a mesh buffer that creates space between your shoe and guard for air to flow.
This low-cut style is all-black with New Balance logo on the top plate, side and sole.
- Strategically placed mesh and mesh buffer on metatarsal guard promotes air flow and breathability
- Toe box is designed of the highest grade Thermal Polyurethane possible, with greater density in high impact zones
- ABZORB® - a blend of Dupont™ Engage® and Isoprene rubber - in heel and forefoot provides superior shock absorption and cushioning throughout the game
- Guard releases for easy on / off
- High gloss is easy to clean / polishable
- Snug-fit integrated neoprene sock liner provides additional comfort between foot and hard toe
- Nubby outsole for enhanced traction
- Lace pocket on tongue to hide shoelaces
- Weight: Up to 29.2 ounces per shoe
- The official plate shoes for MLB umpires
|baseball , softball