Mizuno Pro Mike Soroka GMP2MS-100DT4 12"
The glove model of Mike Soroka, the Mizuno Pro series features the highest quality leather and raw materials available in the world. Designed by our finest Master Craftsmen who eat, sleep, and breathe glove design and have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of the perfect pattern. Utilizing the glove scans of hundreds of professional players, each Mizuno Pro model is created with a perfect, already-formed pocket based on players’ needs and preferences at each position. Made with US Kip leather tanned in Japan to give you a soft, yet firm feel that will form just the way you like it and hold up to the speed of the game so that you can perform at your highest level.
- US Kip Leather: Tighter fibers creating more durability and a premium, soft feel for top of the line performance you can trust.
- Shell Leather Palm Liner: Same premium leather on the outer shell of the glove as the palm liner, giving you a durable and consistent feel.
- Player Pocket Designs: Pockets tailored specifically to the player's needs and how they prefer to break-in their glove.
- Recommendations: Shallow: Middle Infielders. Regular: All. Deep: Shortstops and 3B.
- Comfortable, hand based patterns: Sets your pocket under the web and helps to shape your glove like a pro.