The versatile CRBN2 bat is an ideal 2-Piece bat option for a wide range of players needing a high-performance bat with an outstanding feel.
- Dual Frequency Damper™: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved : Approved for ASA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- WBSC/ISF Approved: Approved for WBSC or ISF play.
- 2 Piece Construction: Two piece construction to create maximum performance and enhanced feel.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Bat Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4 inches
|Sport||fastpitch , softball|
|Length to Weight Ratio||-10|
|Length||32 33 34|