Mizuno’s new 2-Piece bat utilizes a patent-pending new and improved Dual Frequency Dampener™ construction with NANOALLOY™ Technology joins a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle for an improved feel. A new updated Detonator Cor™ technology design creates low barrel compression and a booming impact sound, giving players a smooth game-ready bat that feels great from the first swing.
- Detonator Cor™: Mizuno's patented design creates low barrel compression for great performance, while improving impact sound.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Dual Frequency Damper™: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- WBSC/ISF Approved: Approved for WBSC or ISF play.
- 2 piece construction: 2-PC Construction: Two-Piece construction used to create maximum performance and enhanced feel.
|Sport||fastpitch , softball|
|Length to Weight Ratio||-10|
|Length||32 33 34|