Fashioned for elite players to power clutch hits, the Louisville Slugger Meta (-10) Fastpitch Bat takes advantage of a balanced MASH Composite Barrel for unmatched performance and reimagined internal structure for improved durability. The cantilevered, low-compression barrel design and two-piece construction delivers true sound on contact and extreme control for all types of players.
- MASH™ Composite Barrel: Utilizes gapped wall construction in a re-engineered design for improved durability and performance. The result of the unique barrel design is incredible feel and powerful performance along the entire length of the bat – and a sound players love.
- VTX™ Connection System: A two-piece design allowing for independent movement between the barrel and handle for a best-in-class feel with less vibration on contact.
- F2X™ Performance End Cap: Maximizes the barrel profile without sacrificing bat control or swing speed.
- Balanced Swing Weight: An easy-swinging profile with a touch of weight targeted toward the end of the barrel, helping all types of players deliver maximum pop.
- Reinforced Internal Disc System: Ensures maximum performance and durability with every swing.
|Sport||fastpitch , softball|
|Length to Weight Ratio||-10|
|Length||32 33 34|