Easton Professional Collection Slowpitch PCSP14 14"
Handcrafted with Premium Reserve USA steerhide leather and pro-grade rawhide laces for extra pocket durability, the Professional Collection gloves are built for the game’s elite players in softball-specific patterns designed with a wider heel and more pocket depth. The Quantum Closure System™ is fully adjustable for a tighter, more secure fit and optimal control. Classic cowhide palm lining and finger stalls provide maximum comfort and feel. The repositioned pinkie loop also allows for two fingers in the pinkie stall. The rolled leather welting and steer hide binding provide for a durable shape and a faster break-in time.
- All-new softball-specific patterns designed with a wider heel and more pocket depth
- Premium Reserve™ USA steerhide leather
- Classic cowhide palm lining and finger stalls for maximum comfort and feel
- Professional-grade USA-tanned rawhide lace tested to a tensile strength of 100 lbs.
- Quantum Closure System™ with adjustable open back for a secure fit
- Rolled welting provides a durable shape and improves break-in time
- Steer hide binding for increased durability
- Repositioned pinkie loop allows for two fingers in the pinkie stall
|Sport||slowpitch , softball|