Do it all with the A2000 V125SS. Patrol the outfield and take away base hits or dominate in the circle - with this 12.5" utility model by your side. The Victory Web design helps you corral fly balls and hide your pitch grips from opposing hitters, a Drawstring Closure guarantees a good fit no matter where you're at on the diamond and an all-SuperSkin back helps reduce the weight of the glove while adding durability.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it's integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin: SuperSkin is a microfiber material that's half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you'll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro Fit: Featuring our ProLux Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Victory Web
|Sport||fastpitch , softball|