Whether you're on the mound or in the outfield, control is everything. The all-new A2000 V125SC brings our groundbreaking SpinControl Technology to this widely popular 12.5" model, with a dimpled texture in the palm that increases friction between the ball and your glove. Our iconic Pro Stock Leather remains the most durable in the game and, when paired with our ComfortPro Lining, gives you a glove that stands the test of time and feels amazing on your hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Victory Web