Constructed from Rawlings' world-renowned Heart of the Hide steer leather, Heart of the Hide gloves feature the game-day patterns of the top Rawlings Advisory Staff players. These high quality gloves have defined the careers of those deemed as the finest in the field and are available to elite athletes looking to join the next class of defensive greats. Padded Thumb Sleeve - Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Leather Laces - Constructed From the Top 5% of All Hides Available - Deer Tanned Cowhide Plus Palm Lining - Soft Full-Grain Fingerback Linings - Heart of the Hide Steer Leather. 40% Factory Break-In, 60% Player Break-In Required.
- DESIGNED FOR INFIELD PLAYERS, this Heart of the Hide 11.75 inch Pro I Web glove will give you the confidence to handle any ground ball that comes your way
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- WORLD-RENOWNED HEART OF THE HIDE BASEBALL GLOVE LEATHER is cut from the 5% of steer hides
- STRONG AND DURABLE due to the Pro Grade leather laces and padded thumb sleeve
- COMFORTABLE FEEL thanks to the deer tanned cowhide palm lining and soft full-grain finger back linings
- 40% FACTORY BREAK-IN, 60% PLAYER BREAK-IN REQUIRED