ONETeam Sports Group was born through the fusion of three great Canadian companies: Home Run Sports, Big Kahuna Sport Co., and SoccerX. We are an established, dynamic, and growing Sporting Goods company which supplies equipment, uniforms, clothing and footwear to our customer base across Canada.
We’re currently looking for a full-time Warehouse Team Member to join our growing team. This role is located in Mississauga, ON. The primary responsibilities include Shipping, Receiving, Order Prepping and Picking and General Warehouse duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Pick and pack orders in a timely manner as assigned and as per processes as set out by management.
- Receive, re-stock and manage inventory using Radio Frequency Picking (RFP) system.
- Support and perform audits during inventory counts.
- Check outbound shipments for item accuracy.
- Organize documentation and create pallet shipments.
- Organize parcels for courier services.
- Coordinate with customers and courier for special deliveries.
- Provide tracking information to customer service and customers when required.
- Encourage and maintain a safe work environment and adhere to all safety protocols as set out by management which will meet provincial and federal standards.
- Keep warehouse neat and organized at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly and objectively.
- Physically fit and capable to lift 50 pounds.
- Positive attitude, punctual, and reliable.
- Strong organizational skills, there will always be multiple tasks to coordinate and prioritize.
- Responsive problem-solving skills.
- Openness to learn from everybody in the organization
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Submit an Application
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in ONETeam Sports Group!